Player Code of Conduct
As a player in the BHBL, you agree to live up to your responsibilities and your code of conduct outlined below.
- I promise to have fun.
- I will play by the rules and never argue or complain about the referee’s decisions.
- I will be a role model of good sportsmanship and character to my teammates, my coaches, my family and the BHBL.
- I will play fair and treat all players, coaches, referees, administrators and spectators with respect.
- I will make only positive and encouraging comments to players on all teams.
- I will be a good sport and cooperate with my coaches, teammates, opponents and officials.
- I will try as hard for the team as I do for myself and will always give my best effort.